The CDE concludes the year with a Spring Concert. The concert is designed on a voluntary basis and all levels are represented. Fees will be associated with participation. Details are outlined in January. Please refer to the CDE calendar for Spring Concert performance dates. Students are required to attend all Spring Concert rehearsals, including the dress rehearsal. There are no excused absences except for serious illness or injury. In the event of illness or injury, a doctor's note is required for the student to return to rehearsal. No more than two missed rehearsals are allowed due to illness or injury for the duration of scheduled Spring Concert rehearsals. Please understand that any missed rehearsal disrupts the entire class performing. Refunds will not be issued upon dismissal from the Spring Concert due to missed rehearsals. This policy is in effect to stay fair to the students who are committed, and the instructors who strive to make the performance an enjoyable experience. The Spring Concert packet will be available in spring 2019. *Spring Concert will be held at the Sandy Springs Performing Arts Center at City Springs.
Spring Concert 2019 Fee Schedule:
- Due October 27, 2018: $185
- Final Deadline/Late Payment (if paid between October 28-November 17, 2018): $200
- Extra Costume Fee (optional): $80
Contact Kelly Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
We are excited to hold auditions for our brand-new production of The Nutcracker! Students who are currently enrolled in the Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education and meet all the age, height, technical, and level requirements are invited to participate in the audition. You must also be available to attend all the required rehearsal and performance commitments. Please do not audition if you do not meet this criteria. Details are listed below. No emails or phone calls, please.
Eligible students must be 6 years of age and ENROLLED WITH THE ATLANTA BALLET CENTRE FOR DANCE EDUCATION by August 17, 2018. The audition process does not guarantee a role in the performances. There is a fee associated with participation if selected.
UPDATE: An open audition will be held on Sunday, October 7 from 1:00-2:30p for experienced gymnasts age 9 and up. Registration begins at 12:00p.
No pre-registration required. Paperwork will be provided on day of audition.
- No audition fee required, but there is a fee associated with participation in the performances.
- No observations. Parents must remain in the lobby.
- No phone calls or emails, please. Results will be sent via email. Please print your email legibly.
- We cannot guarantee roles to all students who audition.
- Due to costume restrictions, height requirements will be strictly enforced.
- Gymnasts: shoes okay, no Atlanta Ballet leotard required
- Girls: Atlanta Ballet logo leotard, tights, and ballet shoes with hair pulled back in neat bun. No jewelry.
- Boys: Atlanta Ballet logo uniform t-shirt, tights or shorts, and ballet shoes. No jewelry.
Sunday, August 19, 2018 | 11am - 6pm
Sunday, October 7, 2018 | 12pm - 2:30p (gymnasts only)
Location: Atlanta Ballet's Michael C. Carlos Dance Centre | 1695 Marietta Blvd NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Performance dates will vary depending on casting assignments and will be included in The Nutcracker packets of dancers who are cast in the production. This year's production will run December 8-24, 2018 at the Fox Theatre.
If selected, the Nutcracker participation fee will be $150.