Nutrition Counseling and Assessments
The Centre for Dance Nutrition's Nutrition Counseling is available in person or over the phone or web.
Private, individualized nutrition counseling for individuals seeking to:
- Improve performance
- Prevent or recover from injuries
- Nutrition for dancers with food allergies, Celiac Disease, diabetes or other challenges
- Improve body image, manage weight, improve body composition
- Counseling for disordered eating
- Family sessions available
The RD encourages a team approach to overall health and will work with physicians, counselors or physical therapists to maximize care. The Centre for Dance Nutrition works with a team of specialists and referrals are available upon request.
Cost: $125 initial session/ $45 follow-up sessions/ $125 family sessions
*Atlanta Ballet enrolled students, faculty, and staff are eligible for discounted rates on nutrition services.